Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday


Thank goodness it is Friday! One more week of school until Thanksgiving break and then exams, which means I am officially in freak out mode and starting to study. Here are the top 5 things I have been loving this week.
ONE 
Lately I've been obsessed with burning candles, especially at night when its colder and I'm cozied up in bed with my pajames on. I have been loving Leaves from Bath and Body Works. It is the perfect fall scent and it burns amazingly. 
TWO
I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix when recently and I'm hooked. I'm on Season 6 and I'm pretty excited to catch up so I can start watching the current season. Ellen Pompeo was the inspiration for my hair cut, I think she's perfect.
THREE
I bought these Inkjoy pens after seeing a comercial for them on TV one night. I'm picky about the type of pens I use and I usually prefer a finer point than these, but the ink is smooth and the  colors are pretty. These are perfect for taking notes in my casebook.
FOUR

When I got my hair cut recently, my hair stylist thinned my hair in the back because it tangles easily since it's so thick. She recommended I try the Wet brush to help with combing my hair after showers. This is the most amazing brush ever. I feel like a little kid using it, but it has saved me from struggling to get the knots out.
FIVE
I searched Columbia high and low for this Dove detangling oil. I kept seeing it in magazines but I could never find it. Finally, when I was in Walmart the other night looking for Christmas decorations, I spotted it. It doesn't smell that great, but it does leave my hair feeling nice and smooth.

What are your favorite things from this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment