Monday, December 9, 2013

Stocking Stuffers

I am so so sorry I haven't posted in almost a month. School has been so hectic, and I've been studying for exams and unpacking our things at our new house! Christmas is going to be here soon, so I thought today I would share with you some of the things I think would make perfect stocking stuffers!
Stocking Stuffers

How adorable is this cat iPhone case? I think this would be the perfect gift for a friend who is obsessed with cats (I know I am!) or who enjoys a cute phone case.
I have several of these on the go chargers and I like to keep them in my car, at the house, and at school in case I'm ever without my actual charger and need to charge my phone up really quickly. They're the perfect gift for someone who is always using their phone or has an iPhone prone to dying quickly.
I can't say enough good things about Josie Maran products. I have super dry and sensitive skin, and Josie Maran's argan oil is one of the few things that keeps my skin feeling comfortable. 
These socks are so cute and quirky! Perfect for your friend who is always cold, or someone who likes penguins.
I picked Juicy Couture because their fragrance sets typically include a perfume that is floral, one that is spicy and one that is sugary but any fragrance travel set would be a lovely gift/stocking stuffer idea because it gives the person the opportunity to try several different perfumes out. I also like the Sephora fragrance samplers because they include a gift certificate to redeem for a full size perfume! 
Butter London makes the best nail polish.  I love these so much, and I think they would be an adorable stocking stuffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment