Monday, April 28, 2014

Product Empties #1

I love watching product empties on YouTube because it's a way to learn about new products and hear from reviews on them, especially considering the dedication it takes to sometimes finish a product. Here are some of the products I've used up lately and if I would repurchase them.

Crest 3D White
I love Crest 3D white because it really whitens my teeth without making them too sensitive. I've already repurchased this.

Herbal Essences Naked Moisturizing Shampoo
Oh.my.God. I loved this shampoo so much. It smells amazing and the smell lasts in your hair, plus it does an amazing job at getting your hair clean. I repurchased this and I can't wait to use it again.

First Aid Beauty 5in1 Eye Cream
I enjoyed using this eye cream because it didn't irritate my eyes. It was definitely moisturizing and a great eye cream but I will probably hold off on repurchasing since I have some other eye creams to try out.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner
I know a lot of people are a huge fan of this toner, but I hated it. I only finished the whole bottle because I didn't want to waste it. I didn't feel like it got my skin clean and I felt like it dried my skin out when it was drying. I'm sticking with me So Totally Clean toner I mentioned here.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
I can't rave enough about this product or any of FAB's products. I love it and I will be repurchasing.

Suave Moroccan Infusion Lotion
I used this lotion in the morning before going to class and I loved it. It smells amazing and its light. I will be repurchasing because it's super cheap and definitely moisturizing. 

Herbal Essences Naked Moisturizing Condition
I loved this conditioner as much as I did the shampoo. Definitely repurchase.

Bliss Soapy Suds
I hated this body wash. I bought two different scents and while I love the scents, I hate the product. I started off loving it but then I switched to a new body wash and realized how drying this body wash was. Won't be repurchasing.




2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on hating the Simple facial toner. I have heard so many rave reviews I thought it would be an instant holy grail item for me, but I hated it. It did nothing for me at all, it felt like I was just putting water on my skin. Such a waste!

    xoxo, Amanda
    Brunette with a Bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who dislikes it; it definitely doesn't deserve the hype surrounding it IMO.

      Delete