Friday, April 11, 2014

What's Inside my Uni VoxBox!

This month, I was lucky enough to receive a  Uni VoxBox from Influenster. Here is what was inside my box and what I think of them so far!

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick
I'm a fan of most NYC products, because they are inexpensive, yet good quality. This lipstick is a beautiful spring color and did not dry my lips out. I highly recommend running out to Target and purchasing this lipstick.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I was nervous about trying this foundation because I have dry skin, and I usually try to stay away from matte products, unless they are lip products. This foundation gives very good coverage, and a little bit goes a long way. I wasn't a huge fan of the effect on me, but I could definitely see this being a lovely product for girls with oilier skin.
Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicures

This was my second time receiving imPRESS nails, and I'm never impressed. The design on these nails are not appropriate for my everyday life, and they never stick well. I would not recommend these.
Pilot Acroball Pure White

This was the product I was the most excited about (how sad is that!) This pen works wonderfully and the fine point is perfect for writing notes in my planner. I definitely went out and bought a set of these pens.
Red Rose Tea Premium Water Enhancers

I can't use water enhancers, so I let T  test this one out. He was not fan, but he also isn't a huge "tea" person. It smelled great though! 
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

I am a Playtex fan, but these were scented which is a no-no becuase no one likes a UTI (you know it's true). I'm sure there are great, but I couldn't risk it to try them.

Did you receive a Uni box? Did you like it? Let me know!


I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes  

1 comment:

  1. This is the fist VoxBox review I've read, but they seem to offer a pretty wide range of items. It sucks that you couldn't use some, but I guess it's not like other sub boxes where you can say what you like and don't. That pen does look nice though. I'm a sucker for nice pens!

    ReplyDelete