Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Warm Weather Essentials: Shoes

Spring is here and summer will be soon enough, which means warm weather and cute sandals! I have a few go to pair of warm weather  shoes that are essentials for me. 

Fun Sandals
I also keep a pair of cute, fun sandals in my car for changing into if I don't want to ruin my nicer sandals. These Kate Spade ones are perfect for throwing on to add a little flair to an outfit.

Jack Rogers
I love Jack Rogers and I have too many pairs to admit to. They dress up any outfit but look super cute with casual outfits as well. My next purchase will be a bone colored pair to go with  everyout fit this summer.

Tory Burch "Miller"
My Millers are my second favorite sandal. I have them in a variety of color, but I find myself reaching for the brown or silver ones the most. Super comfortable, especially compared to Jack Rogers. They are expensive, but worth the price.

Wedges
I was never a wedge fan in undergraduate, but now that I'm a little bit older I really love wearing them with dresses for a little dressier feel. These Steve Madden ones would look great with maxi dresses.



1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the shoe with the bow!! Super cute :)

    HCXO
    Kimberly
    www.kimberlyschronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete