Sunday, November 10, 2013

Introduction

After years of finding and following blogs that I love, I decided it was time to start my own. I've thought about starting my own blog for a while now; I stumbled across the first blog I began to read daily (The College Prepster!) while in my junior year of college and ever since then I've wanted to become a "blogger." 
Here is a quick run down of who I am:
  1. I have a cat named Katrina. She is the sassiest, biggest diva of a cat you will ever meet. She also has many nicknames.
  2. My boyfriend and I also have a dog named Cali. She is the sweetest dog ever.
  3. My boyfriend is my best friend in the entire world. We've been together for four years and we just recently bought a house together.
  4. This summer was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I went to the doctor for what I assumed was anxiety attacks and found out that I had hypothyroidism, which has led me to take a closer look at my eating habits and my lifestyle.
  5. I'm in my second year of law school. I wish I could say I'm Elle Woods, but sadly, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment