Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Home = New Decor

Tucker and I just recently bought our first home together. The process has been both stressful and exciting and one of the most exciting parts (for me, at least!) is getting to decorate. Here are a few items I am loving and adding to our home decorating wish list.

Manhattan Ladder Bookcase

There is a corner of our living room that looks so bare and empty now that the Christmas tree is gone and packed away. This bookcase would be perfect for the spot because it could angle out away from our coat closet door and the color matches our entertainment stand perfectly.

Geometric Area Rug

We have hardwood floors in our house, and as much as I love them, sometimes some of the rooms in our house can echo a bit. This rug would be perfect in our dining room/dog room because the dogs couldn't drag it outside since it's large and it matches our dining room furniture. Rugs are a great way to add color or design to a room without breaking the bank.

Colorful Curtains

I'm a curtain person. I blame my mom because she was constantly changing our curtains when she was bored with the way a room looked. I'm loving colorful curtains to brighten up a room with lots of neutrals (aka our house). 

Carved Floral Mirror

This mirror is gorgeous.  I love mirrors, I think they can really make a room look larger and pull everything together. 

What are some home decor lines/products you're loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment