Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Katrina
When I first moved to Columbia, I only had one pet and it was Katrina. She isn't the most cuddly cat because she hates being held, but she's always been there when I've had a bad day or when I need a good laugh. I've been especially thankful for her lately since she's been so calm and Reggie has been so crazy!
2. Reggie
We rescued Reggie around Thanksgiving. When I found him, he was starving and probably only weighed around 10 pounds, but now he is healthy and happy. He loves attention and to just lay on the couch and keep you company. He is the sweetest dog ever, and when I had a rough start to the week he provided lots of puppy hugs.
3. Cali
Our original rescue dog. Cali is so full and energy and life, and while she may drive me crazy sometimes, she has been such a great companion lately.
4. My parents
This week was rough and my mom and dad were there sending me sweet text messages and e-mails telling me how proud they were of me despite my bad grade and feeling down.
5. Friends
Nothing is better than spending an afternoon with good friends just hanging out and doing nothing. I am so thankful for the people in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment