Wednesday, September 13, 2017

JCrew New Arrivals





I am LOVING J.Crew's new arrivals. Tucker and I walked past the store front on Saturday after dinner and I knew I had to check back in and see what was new for fall. I know some people have their moments where they don't love J.Crew but I usually end up picking up quite a few pieces each time they have new arrivals. Here is what is currently in my cart:


  • Leopard Print Coat: I love, love, love leopard print. I know this coat isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I can't wait to get it for fall time and wear with skinny jeans and boots. 
  • Tippi Sweater in Camouflage: I'm usually not a huge camo fan, but this season I am really liking it. I love the colors in this sweater and I could see myself wearing out to brunch when the temperature cools off down here in Columbia.
  • One Shoulder Bow Top: This top is absolutely darling! I'm actually getting this top to wear to games and then as a transition piece for events at night with my life group or Kappa Delta alums.
  • Andover Pea Coat: I love the purple color in this coat. I always buy J.Crew coats because the quality is amazing.
  • Leopard Print Silk Cami: I'm excited to get this cami and wear it under sweaters and blazers. I think it is the perfect staple piece for fall and will go with jeans and skirts.
  • Tie Back Sweater: I am getting this in the pink and the navy color. Sweaters are my go to in the fall for when I want to throw something on and look presentable. The back detail on this is a super cute touch.
  • Bell Sleeve Sweater: This sweater comes in other colors and I am resisting buying all of them. I love bell sleeves (really any sleeve detail) and think this would be super cute with gold hoops, jeans, and flats.
  • Daisylace Bell Sleeve Top: I'm ordering this in a tall because this top looks a little shorter on the model than I would like on me. I can't wait to dress this up for date night.
  • Taurus Shirt: I'm a sucker for a graphic tee and this one is perfect for me.

What pieces are you loving from J.Crew?

No comments:

Post a Comment