Monday, May 23, 2016

What's In My Beach Bag?

T and I recently went to the beach with my parents to celebrate my birthday. I'm a beach girl - I love being at the beach. As I've gotten older, I've learned to pack a bag so that I can stay on the beach for most of the day. Here is what I packed in my beach bag:


Beach Bag. I love Tory Burch and this canvas beach bag was perfect for toting all of my necessities back and forth. The canvas is easy to clean and durable - this is a beach bag that will last. Plus, it's super cute!
Beach Towel. I'm kind of obsessed with beach towels, and this flamingo one is perfect. I love cute and colorful towels so that I can easily identify my spot on the beach.
Sunscreen. Sun Bum makes awesome sun screen and this spray version makes it easy to apply sunscreen before the beach and reapply while on the beach. The high SPF guarantees that your skin will be protected. 
Hair Treatment. My hair always dries out while I'm at the beach so I carry a leave in conditioner with me to keep my hair hydrated. Sachajuan makes an awesome after sun product that my mom and I swear by but the one by Sun Bum is also amazing! You can use these products in the city as well - I use them if I've been out in the sun working out or just running around outside.
Face Sunscreen. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face because it always breaks my face out. I use this Kate Somerville sunscreen; it says to reapply every 2 hours but I only applied it once in the morning and my face did not get sunburnt. This sunscreen smells amazing and didn't clog my pores.
Brush. I swear by Wet Brush. I carry this in my beach bag to get the knots out after getting in the ocean. I have several of these stashed in random places around our house, but this leopard one will stay in my beach bag.
Sunglasses. I'm obsessed with Karen Walker. These sunglasses look good on and off the beach, plus they will protect your eyes because of the 100% UV protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment