Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Product Review: Bobbi Brown's Beach

To me, the perfect summer fragrance either smells like what I imagine tropical vacations smelling like or it's similar to sunscreen. Bobbi Brown's "Beach" perfume is the perfect summer fragrance. This perfume smells just like sunscreen, which to me is amazing.

I was on the fence about buying this perfume for awhile because it is pretty pricey for a perfume that I will only wear in the summer, but I'm so glad I finally bought it. The scent is the perfect pick me up during the day and it makes me feel like I'm on vacation when I'm actually at work or in school. I can't stop talking to my friends about this fragrance.

I recommend this fragrance to anyone who wants a summery scent or really loves the smell of sunscreen. One tip: buy the rollerball version as well. This scent doesn't have amazing staying power, which is unfortunate since it is pricey so the rollerball will help keep the fragrance alive during the day. 

1 comment:

  1. I MUST give this a sniff. I've been in search of the perfect fragrance. Any other suggestions?

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete